Thursday, October 18, 2007

TAG--I'm It

I've been Tagged by Laura to disclose 8 things you might not know about me. This is going to be tough!

1. I was born in a tiny hospital in Richfield Utah, and you are likely to have no idea where that is. Also, I was the only child my mother had naturally.

2. I've never been to the Eastern United States, but am planning a trip with Miles at the end of March!

3. I was in student government from the time I was in 2nd grade until I graduated High School.

4. I did not receive my Young Woman Recognition Award, but WAS Valedictorian. I guess you could see where my priorities were during adolescence.

5. I've been engaged twice.

6. There was a point when I wanted to go to Culinary Arts School. That phase lasted about 2 weeks, but I still get phone calls and emails from a small, local institute here in California--kinda obnoxious actually!

7. My family built 2 homes completely on our own. The first house took 10 months, which seemed like an eternitiy. The second took more than twice as long, and we lived in a tiny trailer on the lot for the entire 2 years! Needless to say, we did grow closer as a family during that time--quite literally actually.

8. One of my very favorite things to do in the world is pop Miles' zits! He pretends to hate it, but he'll never admit that sometimes he ASKS me to "help him!" But don't tell him I told you!

I TAG Paige, Abbi, and Michelle Shade.

3 comments:

My Garden of Eden said...

Hey Michelle! I love it! I hope the Eastern trip will include Virginia Beach. We really miss you guys and talk about you often. Thanks for the tag!
Abbi

Laura Edwards said...

Fun facts!

Paige said...

I'm pretty sure you can't tag multiple people! O-well. I'm such a big mouth, though, I really doubt there's much about me that most people don't know...