Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Office Party

"Wikipedia is the best thing ever. Anyone in the world can write anything they want about any subject, so you know you are getting the best possible information"--Micheal Scott

Yeehaw! The Office, one of the funniest shows ever, according to me, is returning this Thursday at 8:00pm on NBC for a special 1 hour premier! Miles and I are putting on an Office party (inspired by our friends in Provo--The Shades) complete with a jello-mold center piece, hilarilous quotes posted around the apartment, some good laughs, and bbq meatballs (which have nothing to do with The Office, we just have a HUGE bag of them from Costco). If ya'll have any creative ideas to add to our party, we'd love to hear about them!

7 comments:

Jeni said...

I LOVE the office! I think it's just about the most hilarious show ever! You guys should dress as the characters or make your own bobble head dolls! LOL

Laura Edwards said...

Oh that sounds so fun! Maybe we'll come over for the party.... someday. I haven't seen the office yet, I guess I should.

bec said...

You could start off with a quote game like the one they had online, you start the quote & see who can finish it and name who said & what episode. Then you know who the REAL fans are.

Paige said...

Whitney and I are going to a party tonight too! yay! Everyone is wearing "Office Dress" and if you want to dress as your favorite character then you can. I was going to do Phyllis, but didn't have time! Have fun!

Shelly Beth said...

Thats right! Keep the TV Party tradition alive! We have our brothers coming over for the show, but alas, no party...although Drew has begun dreaming up a list of invites and food for the Lost party next year.....you will be invited but not expected to show up :)

Jennsie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennsie said...

You know, I've never seen the office until July of this year. My very dear friend, Eric, decided to show me a couple of episodes. Well the couple I watched were so dodgy that I refused to watch anymore. I'm guessing I was unlucky to see the ones that weren't soo good. So from my experience, I am not a fan. :(
Maybe I should give it another shot.