Saturday, May 26, 2007

Our New Apartment

We finally heard from the housing office at UCI. We got the exact apartment that we want. It is a 900 square foot 2 bedroom/1 bath flat. The community is called Verano Place. All utilities (electricity, gas, cable, internet, etc.) are included except for telephone. The rent is a lot less expense than living off campus, but it is still twice as much as we are paying right now in Provo. We can move in as soon as Tuesday, June 26.

So that means we have about a month left in Provo. I will then start my first rotation of my PhD program with Grant MacGregor on July 2. We're both excited for all the changes to come.

2 comments:

Adam said...

How exciting! It looks like a great place. I wish that we already knew where we are going to be living. It would definitely bring peace of mind.

Paige said...

Dang! What a palace! But isn't that the great part of having such humble beginnings as young marrieds? I'm so excited for you two!