Sunday, May 6, 2007

Our Niece Kia's Baptism and More

Miles and I just got home from visiting my family is St. George. Our niece, Kia got baptized on Saturday. It was a really neat experience. She is such a sweet girl! My dad, her grandpa, baptized and confirmed her. Afterward, everyone got together for rootbeer floats. Here are some cute pictures of Kia. My mom loves taking her picture because Kia is such a good model!
Here are some more pics from when our families were in town for our graduation. We had a blast!
The whole fam together!


All of us strutting our stuff while playing bocce ball.


My family made Miles and I a quilt for graduation! Wow, a ton of hard work went into this project. My mom and sister were up til 2:00 in the morning for a week to get it finished in time. Thanks again family!

2 comments:

Jeni said...

Hey girl! Great picture! Was Ricky in any of them? I literally haven’t seen him or a picture since I was 16!!! If you have any please post.

Love you!

Jeni

Adam said...

What a great present! That is something you guys will always cherish. LUCKY!