Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I think I started showing this week.


You may have guessed, this is NOT my belly, but I've been busy and just haven't had a chance to photograph my own. But don't you think the picture is cool? There's a debate on the internet whether or not it's real, or if it was photoshopped. I'm guessing it's fake, but I still like the picture! I would say that I do have a belly now, but I don't think it's very cute yet! It's crazy how much my little tummy is already affecting my life! I'm still not quite big enough to fit into any maternity clothes, which is actually pretty frustrating. I'm also debating whether I should post a picture with skin showing (I'm not really accustomed to showing off my stomach region) or not. What do ya think? Anyone have a preference?

Anywho, I hope everyone enjoys this last week before Christmas. I'm sure it's busy for us all!

6 comments:

Slish said...

Not fitting into maternity clothes or your prepregnacy clothes is sooo frustrating. I had a dream about you two weeks ago. Since you posted this picture, I think I'll tell you the dream. Basically, we ran into you at some regional church meeting (hmmm Wisconsin & California in the same region?) Anyway, you were kind to say our baby was cute, and I raved about your radiant glow, and how well you seemed to be holding up, for 8 months pregnant. I commented about how it's fun to feel the baby move and know "this is a foot, a hand, a teeny little bum" and then you showed us your belly- You were so tiny, belly stretched so much that we could see HER darling, very darling little face through the skin. My precious little couldn't compare in cuteness to yours. Weird, huh? yeah, I thought so too. I don't usually have dreams like that, nor do I claim to have insight on what you are having. I'm sure your baby will be adorable though!

Shelly Beth said...

Hello, hello! Nice belly shot. Probably fake, but still cool. I think you could do either skin or no skin belly pics. Looking back, I personally think my skin pics are gross. Go to my blog and look at The Marshalls blog. She has some cute belly pics all with clothes. Just shoot them in the same spot every time, same position, and it is fun to see you grow. Yeah! You get to find out what you are having soon. Post the info right away or you will be in trouble...

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

I think just do whatever is comfortable for you. Maybe take the photos and keep them for you, miles and the baby if you don't want to share, but lets definetely see the covered belly! I am so excited for you! HOw are you feeling?

Adam said...

Naked belly all the way! We all want to REALLY see it! I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to see you! Love you!

Shelly Beth said...

FYI...I just showed Drew your new post and he said, and I quote, "Ew! What the crap is that! Put that away, I am about to throw up!" Haha, I thought that was pretty funny

Anonymous said...

I wanna see clothed and not clothed! Prego Bellys are so special, the ones who dont think so will probably think so later in life! ;)